Job Vacancy: Online Content Creator / Graphic Designer
Our client, a leading online technology company that owns and operates 35 specialized niche dating sites, seeks to recruit for an Online content creator/graphic designer.
In the Online Content Creator position, the ideal candidate will be expected to assist with the content creation of all online marketing activities including, but not limited to social media, creation of video and animated content for all social media accounts and all websites.
He will also be expected to carry out competitor research analysis as and when required to further enhance our client’s corporate brand visibility.
The ideal candidate will also be required to carry out competitor and market research analysis when required.
- Update and work with your manager on social media content creation (video, animations and images) weekly
- Research, source and create love quote images, dating tips, testimonials, images, videos and animations relevant for each social profile and social media platform under the direction of your manager
- Coming up with new innovative video content that we can share across all social media channels
Multimedia Content Creation:
- Creation of videos and animations for website and social media (using Adobe Photoshop, After Effect and Premier Pro)
- Sourcing of stock images and stock videos to be used in content creation
- Researching and creating content for social media – Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram
- Regular monitoring and documentation of competitor social pages
- Assisting with new post ideas
- Idea generation
- The quality of all content.
- The effectiveness of social media in supporting business growth.
- Timely completion of tasks and provision of updates to your manager
- Effective implementation of set tasks
- Initiative for content creation and updates to Social Media plan.
Key Skills and Competences
- A degree in/or currently studying Graphic Design & Animation, Communications or Public Relations (or a related discipline)
- Adobe CC 2018 skills (Photoshop, After Effect and Premier Pro)
- Portfolio/Behance profile/Link to video and animated content that you have created
- An understanding of online marketing
- An understanding of social media channels and platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good English skills
The following attributes/skills would be advantageous:
- Illustrator and Indesign skills
- Previous experience in creating content for social media channels/website
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and multi-task
- Knowledge or intern experience of 1.5 years in a similar role
How to Apply
To apply, please CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 27th February 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.