Job Title: Online Marketing Executive – Building Materials
Job Industry: Construction
Job Location: Nairobi
Salary: 30K – 40K plus Commission
Our client is an SME who manufactures and supplies Building materials.
They wish to recruit a vibrant and outgoing Online Marketer who will be responsible for aggressively creating brand awareness on social media and generating sales.
Digital Marketer Job Responsibilities
- Create brand awareness and traffic by actively engaging in different social media
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and customize packages best suited for them.
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the service industry
Qualifications for the Digital Marketer Job
- A business related degree
- At least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing dealing with Iron Sheets
- Experience in offering professional shopping services is preferred but not essential
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong social media Account Management skills
How to Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( Online Marketing Executive – Building Materials) to email@example.com before, Friday 2nd February 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.