Oshwal Academy Nairobi
Job Title: History Teacher
Reference Number: OAN/SS/18/2
Location: Nairobi – Senior School
Oshwal Academy Nairobi is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the British National Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), and prepares students for IGCSE and IAL/GCE A Levels.
The Academy is seeking for a History Teacher for its Senior School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of education Degree with specialization in History.
- Applicants with training in teaching a second subject will have an added advantage.
Experience and Competence:
- At least four years’ working teaching experience in I.G.C.S.E. and or A level History.
- Demonstrable technical and academic knowledge of History.
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A level)
- Demonstrable ability in supervising examination classes.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching and learning skills and technologically savvy.
- Ability to organize and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to the Human Resource Manager – Oshwal Academy Nairobi through firstname.lastname@example.org
The application closing date is 22nd February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.