Pestinix’s objective is to ensure that your pest and vector control needs are taken care of in the best feasible way to protect your homes, work places or farms from pest and pest borne diseases for your wellbeing.
Our expertise and in-depth pest control knowledge will deliver effective and reliable services with innovative pest management programs to support our customers, ensure public health and protect the environment.
We are looking for qualified Technicians to join our World Class service team with the following responsibilities:
- Inspect and identify pests that are present and the damage that they are causing.
- Make recommendations on most economical treatment plans based on findings and perform pest elimination treatments.
- Safely handle, mix and apply pesticides eliminating health hazards.
- Build and maintain good customer relations.
- Communicate with customers and service mangers on what was, what you did and what they should expect.
- Address customer questions and concerns.
- Document all work performed.
- Properly maintain company vehicles, equipment, facilities and storage areas.
- Monitor stocks and keep records.
If you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in pest control, are willing to learn, are good with people, have an energetic optimistic outlook, comfortable working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics, have customer service skills and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Pestinix P.O. Box 702-00621, Nairobi
with copy of your CV and names and email addresses of 3 referees
by 23d February 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.