Our client, the leading Pharmaceutical distributor in Kenya is urgently seeking to recruit On the Job Trainees.
- Receive, store and issue the pharmaceutical products while keeping proper records of all transactions.
- Ensure the store is clean and well organized
- Verify ledgers, invoices, statements and supporting documents
- Transfer material commodities to respective storage shelves whilst ensuring proper handling, shelving and coding of the goods.
- Keep record of First Expiry First out (FEFO) and First in First Out (FIFO) systems for storage and issuance of items.
- Participate in carrying out daily, quarterly and random drug stock takes.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Procurement and Supply Chain
- Diploma/Certificate in Pharmacy will be an added advantage
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills
- No experience is required
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to apply,
Candidates who meet the above requirements to send their CVs to email@example.com.
Clearly indicate, ‘On the Job Trainee Position’ on the subject of the email by 6th February 2018.