St. Theresa’s Mission Hospital, Kiirua is looking at filling the following lucrative position:
Job Vacancy: Pharmaceutical Technologist
Job Ref: S.T.M.H.K 14568
The successful candidate will:
1) Work closely with the other members of the pharmacy team and investigators to provide support for various clinical trials in the unit
2) Be expected to support the overall accountability, storage and handling of trial vaccine, drugs and related supplies
3) Be required to provide clinical pharmacy services to the ward and to out-patients in our pharmacy, ensuring that proper information is given on the use of various drugs dispensed.
4) Assist in the drug and consumables supply chain management to ensure that essential drugs are available in the pharmacy at all times.
5) Keep appropriate documentation
a) Have a Diploma in Pharmacy and licensed by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board to practice.
b) Have 2 years’ experience in a busy Pharmacy – preferably in a busy hospital
c) Be highly motivated and enthusiastic individual.
d) Have good communication & interpersonal skills, flexible and with proven ability to work in a team.
e) Be proficient in Microsoft office.
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, email address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the
Human Resource Manager,
St. Theresa Mission Hospital, Kiirua
P.O Box 2095-60200 Meru,
Email applications are preferable.
By Close of Business Friday 2nd March 2018.