Duma Works is recruiting a Physiotherapist for one of our clients;a leading health and wellness institute in Nairobi
- Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury
- Organising physical exercise sessions and rehab
- Supervising specialist therapies such as hydrotherapy, electrotherapy and aromatherapy
- Collecting statistics (cancellations new patients recurring clients).
- Writing reports
- Liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses
- Providing education and advice about exercise and movement
- Keeping up to date with the latest advancements in the profession
- Updating supervisor
- Good time management
- The ability to build a rapport with patients from a variety of backgrounds and communicate with their relatives and carers
- Tolerance and patience
- Good physical health and fitness
- Interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- minimum qualification 3 years in outpatient busy environment
- Good character
Apply Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “3174”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3174 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through. Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 2nd March 2018
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.