Postbank is a leading Savings Bank, with a nationwide network and offering a wide range of financial services.
Postbank is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented and experienced professionals for the position below:-
Human Resource Manager, Welfare & Administration
Position Function: Reporting to the Head of Human Resource and Administration, the position is responsible for ensuring that the functions relating to Welfare, Administration and Staff Performance in the Bank are effectively and efficiently managed.
- Ensure effective implementation of decisions regarding appointments, transfers, promotions, leave and medical cover for employees.
- Oversee the administration of staff benefits including medical, pensions, club memberships and employee advances as required.
- Oversee the provision of welfare services to employees and ensure proper utilization of welfare facilities and services and participate in corporate social responsibility projects.
- Responsible for supervision and provision of medical services at the staff clinic.
- Ensure staff records are updated on a regular basis and their confidentiality assured.
- Participate in the formulation and review of the Bank’s HR Policies, procedures and systems and ensure effective communication and implementation.
- Develop and coordinate a performance management process that will ensure the organization’s goals and objectives are met and that employees’ performance is achieved at optimum levels.
- Develop performance evaluation tools and ensure that the evaluation process is managed within the stipulated timelines.
- Coordinate the administrative function and property management in the Institution.
- Participate in the development of budgets, monitoring utilization and follow up on budget approvals.
- Monitor the Bank’s service providers to ensure quality service provisions are adhered to.
- Supervise, appraise, guide mentor and train staff while ensuring maximum staff productivity.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Human Resources Management.
- Higher Diploma in HRM or Diploma in Business Management.
- Computer Literacy.
- Senior Management courses & Seminars.
- 7 years satisfactory service and relevant work experience in HR & Administration or at least 3 years work experience as Assistant Manager handling HR function.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
The appointments will be for a contractual period of three years, renewable for a similar period of time subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
Applications must be delivered to the Postbank Headquarters situated at Post House, 4th Floor; Market Lane Off 17 Banda Street. Please address applications to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank
P.O. Box 30311-00100
All applications should be received not later than Wednesday 28th February 2018.
Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Postbank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action.
In this regard, women, people living with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Postbank is ISO 9001:2015 Certified