Postbank is a leading Savings Bank, with a nationwide network and offering a wide range of financial services.
Postbank is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented and experienced professionals for the position below:-
ICT Systems Auditor
Position Function: Reporting to the Head Internal Audit, the ICT Systems Auditor will be responsible for ensuring that there are adequate internal controls in the systems, adequate protection of data and maintenance of data integrity.
- Prepare and Execute the implementation of the Information Systems Audit plan to ensure that risks are clearly identified and propose adequate Control Measures.
- Draw up audit programmes and procedures for the assignments.
- Carry out Audits on operating procedures, Systems installations and services to determine the adequacy of logical controls, system maintenance, system security, Change controls, back-up and recovery procedures & Business Continuity Management.
- Provide support for sophisticated data analysis and extraction through computer assisted audit techniques.
- Supporting financial and/or operational audits on specific audit assignments involving advanced IT audit considerations.
- Prepare timely and accurate draft reports, giving an independent opinion on audit findings and suggest recommendations and agree on the way forward with the management.
- Follow up implementation of audit recommendations.
- Perform special audits and investigations as may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Business Information Technology/Systems, or related technical field.
- CISA or CISM or closely related certification.
- CPA or CIA certification is an added advantage.
- Knowledge/Experience of Banking and ERP systems.
- Knowledge of common IT and networking technologies (operating systems, relational databases, network/mobile technologies) including Oracle database, Unix/Linux/Windows.
- Knowledge of Information system governance and Security principles & practices with an understanding of Risk.
- Working knowledge of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Data Analytical and communication skills.
- 5 years’ experience, 2 of which should be technical experience in audit of ICT systems in a sound corporate environment.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
The appointments will be for a contractual period of three years, renewable for a similar period of time subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
Applications must be delivered to the Postbank Headquarters situated at Post House, 4th Floor; Market Lane Off 17 Banda Street. Please address applications to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank
P.O. Box 30311-00100
All applications should be received not later than Wednesday 28th February 2018.
Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Postbank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action.
In this regard, women, people living with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Postbank is ISO 9001:2015 Certified