Postbank is a leading Savings Bank, with a nationwide network and offering a wide range of financial services.
Postbank is seeking to recruit a high calibre, results oriented and experienced professionals for the position below:-
User Support Officer / Business Applications
Position Function: Reporting to the Manager / ICT Infrastructure and Support the position will be responsible for administration of enterprise servers, management of computer hardware, installations and repairs.
- Monitor systems’ alerts and reports on servers.
- Management of Oracle VM Manager, VMware VSphere, and SAN storage.
- Management of Server virtualization for scalability, high availability and easier network management.
- Management and Administration of Domain Policies, Security and Administration of Active directory and Mail system.
- Handle diagnosis, Configuration and deployment of Servers, client PCs.
- Provide hardware specifications for servers, computers and printer hardware.
- Train employees on Desktop software applications including the banking software.
- First level support through speedy diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolving of server and client issues.
- Receive, inspect and test equipment’s for repairs to and from repair.
- Deployment and maintenance of the corporate Antivirus engine.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- Professional qualification on MCSE, MCP, A+ or related fields.
- Training on Virtualisation environment using VMware or / and Oracle VM.
- At least three years’ experience in a busy similar environment.
- Working in a virtualised environment will be an added advantage.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
The appointments will be for a contractual period of three years, renewable for a similar period of time subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes.
Applications must be delivered to the Postbank Headquarters situated at Post House, 4th Floor; Market Lane Off 17 Banda Street. Please address applications to:
The Managing Director
Kenya Post Office Savings Bank
P.O. Box 30311-00100
All applications should be received not later than Wednesday 28th February 2018.
Please not that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Postbank is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to implementing affirmative action.
In this regard, women, people living with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Postbank is ISO 9001:2015 Certified