Power Governors Limited
Our esteemed client is looking for office administrator intern
Job Purpose / Summary: This position is responsible for keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing the necessary quotations to the clients.
- Responding to requests from client requests via email or phone
- Prepare tender documents as required.
- Once the client sends an order, source for the relevant products requested.
- Prepare invoice and delivery note and any other relevant documentation.
- Manage the delivery personnel and ensure the delivery is made on time.
- Ensure all the invoices from Suppliers and delivery noted from clients are delivered back to the office and thereafter properly filled.
- Prepare and update the payment schedule and share with the Operations Manager.
- Ensure all statutory payments (NSSF, NHIF, KRA) are paid in time.
- Prepare the petty cash budget for the month and manage it.
- Ensure all receipts for cash purchases are filled.
- Ensure invoices are prepared for all the technical jobs done.
- Ensure the Cheque books are pre-signed for the major suppliers.
- Maintain the office in safe and clean condition
- 1-2 years accounts experience
- Excellent analytical skills, logical approach to complex matters and ability of strategic thinking and planning
- Process- and result-oriented, problem solving, decision and execution focused
- Loyalty to company values, guiding principles, set policies and personal integrity
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Well organized
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject –Office Administrator) to email@example.com before 19th February, 2018.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the required qualifications.
Expected Salary 15,000 Gross.