Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Nursing School
Job Vacancy: Principal
Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Nursing School is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Hospital Administrator, the successful candidate’s main responsibilities will be to:
- Effectively manage the day to day running of the Nursing School in accordance with the Nursing Council and Hospital requirements.
- Spearhead the continuous development and improvement of the school curriculum and the learning environment to enhance performance and steer the Institution to excellence.
- Liaise with the Hospital Nursing Department and other approved Health Care facilities in arranging clinical placement for students.
- Arrange tutorial and teaching blocks in line with the Nursing Council standards and ensure the teaching staff meet their objectives.
- Efficiently use and manage resources and expenditure within budgetary allocations.
- Facilitate a conducive learning environment with high levels of discipline, moral values and excellence.
- Provide leadership, guidance and counseling to students, teaching and support staff.
Required Qualifications, Technical Skills and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. Basic training and career progression in nursing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar position. A leadership role in Nursing will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in the English language, verbal and written.
- A person of integrity and high moral values.
- Good leadership, administrative and decision making skills.
If you are interested in the position and meet the above requirements, please send your application together with a detailed CV and testimonials to:
The Human Resource Manager
Our Lady of Lourdes Mutomo Hospital
P.O. Box 16 – 90201,
Or by email to: email@example.com
Applications should reach not later than 28th February 2018