Proctor & Allan
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive – Key Accounts
Vacancy: 1 Position
Reporting to the Sales and Distribution Manager, the following shall be the key roles:-
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the Key Accounts channel and playing an integral role in new business pitches.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business.
- Formulation and Implementation of In-store Trade marketing strategies in Liaison with Sales Manager.
- Responsible for negotiation and implementation of strategic sales initiatives, promotions, pricing and new product launches.
- Responsible for achieving both National Key Account and Portfolio sales targets for given channel sale.
- Drives development of key customer/channel plans for assigned national accounts
- Manage key trade ROI and customer P&L development.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Key Customers at national levels
- Efficient & pro-active customer problem solving
- Sales Operations and Demand Planning.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Evaluation and appraising of national merchandising strategy in relation to agreed planograms.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
1) Degree in Business or Commerce with a focus in Sales and Marketing
2) CIM and/or Masters degree would be an added advantage.
1) 4-5 year’s experience in a similar industry.
2) Thorough knowledge of the market and retail landscape within the region
3) Experience with sales software and sales metrics
1) Strong account management and relationship building skills
2) Strong negotiation skills
3) Analytical skills
4) Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application deadline: 27th February 2018.