Proctor & Allan
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive – Upcountry GT
Vacancy: 1 position
Reporting to the Sales and Distribution Manager, the following shall be the key roles:-
- To achieve volume & value sales of products across categories, outlets, geographies & towns.
- Drive numeric distribution & expand new outlets & Wholesalers.
- Execute high-class visibility as per defined norms across Distributors, Wholesalers & retail outlets.
- Track competition closely and strive to enhance allocation and market share among customers.
- Independently network with key players and build rapport on behalf of the organization.
- To maintain and leverage strong relationships with Distributors & Wholesalers.
- Guide the team of Regional Sales Representatives to coordinate with the distributors and achieve the sales & collection targets for their regions.
- Monitors the business numbers through weekly and monthly reports; and updates from the sales managers and intervenes as required for any escalations.
- Organizes for any local marketing support required to drive sales.
- Leading S & OP for channel distributors and wholesalers.
- To Look at partner strategy for distributors, wholesalers and retail partners to ensure financial health.
- Ensure collections and receivables are as per the set deadlines.
- Sales planning and forecasting.
Academic and Professional qualifications:
1) Degree in Business or Commerce with a focus in Sales and Marketing
2) CIM and/or Masters degree would be an added advantage.
1) 4-5 year’s experience in a similar (FMCG) industry.
2) Thorough knowledge of the market and retail landscape within the region
3) Experience with sales software and sales metrics
1) Strong account management and relationship building skills
2) Strong negotiation skills
3) Data analysis
4) Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
5) Job requires frequent travel
How to Apply
Do you have the above qualifications and are excited to be part of a winning team?
CLICK HERE to apply online
Application deadline is 27th February 2018.