Job Title: Projects Site Supervisor – Interior Fit-Outs
Career Management Centre is a HR Consulting Firm that provides outsourced HR Services to organisations without a dedicated HR department (http://careermanagementcentre.com/).
One of our clients, a Premier Interior fit outs company distinguished in the provision of interior fit-outs including office partitioning, refurbishments, acoustic and specialized ceiling finishes, residential and commercial plumbing works, cabro paving etc is seeking to
engage suitably qualified personnel for the position of a Projects Site Supervisor.
- Effectively planning and developing the work execution plans prior to the works taking place.
- Management and coordination of the onsite interior fit out works throughout the delivery phase of the project.
- Monitoring and managing project delivery and providing weekly project progress reports.
- Control of labour workforce to maximize on site production.
- Providing onsite post construction completion management for any further additional works, defects, etc.
- Managing, developing and maintaining effective relationships with the client representative and other staff members.
- Enforcement and compliant delivery of the company Health and Safety management processes and procedures.
- Liaising between the organization, subcontractors, site, office and the Government authorities.
- Monitoring and managing subcontractor performance and reporting noncompliance in the weekly report to the line Manager.
- Read and interpret drawings and make reports.
- Liaising with Logistics to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Building Construction, Construction Management or it’s equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience in the supervision of building construction works, preferably in supervision of Interior Fit out projects.
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Arch card and Computer-aided design (CAD) software skills
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by Thursday, 22nd February, 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject, State your current Salary in your cover letter.
PS: Career Management Centre does not charge candidates any recruitment fees.