Job Vacancy: Property Analyst
Company Background: Our Client is a fast expanding organization with revenues that are growing by 25% annually. They currently employ approximately 2000 staff and they anticipate this number to increase by 25% annually over the next 3 to 5 years.
Its employees are integral to the success of the business and are highly valued. The company operates regionally in Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda with plans to continue their expansion in the region.
The Position: The Property Analyst is a strategic and cross-functional role bringing together financial acumen, property market analysis and retail insights.
The Property Analyst will work closely with the Property Manager to deliver on the key areas below.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Develop financial feasibility models for prospective restaurant sites
- Conduct sensitivity analysis on feasibility models for the Property Management committees
- Analyze property market and incorporate site mapping reports into feasibility models
- Identify property risks and risk mitigations measures
- Liaise with relevant agents, property managers, landlords, legal officers and accountants to obtain data to strengthen property analysis
- Make recommendations for property selections based on feasibility models
- Review performance of new stores against the P&L’s generated in feasibility models
- Create performance benchmarks from current portfolio stores
- Report on new store performances to Senior Management
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Degree in Land Economics
- Tertiary qualification in property, finance or similar.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in property market.
- Experience in financial modeling.
- Good understanding and passion for property and retail markets
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly with competing or changing priorities.
- Inquisitive and innovative, willing to challenge existing assumptions and ideas.
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively
- Possess and maintain current driver’s license
If the above profile describes you, this could be the big opportunity you have been looking for.
Please send a CV and cover letter outlining your availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org before 28th February, 2018..