Our Client in the real Estate industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Assistant Digital, Marketing and Communications Manager to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Salary:40K – 50K
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the group’s social media sites by ensuring regular updates, client queries have been followed up and there is consistency brand management.
- Build relationships and contacts with relevant print, broadcast and online journalists in the country.
- Review Mentor Group’s work and research regularly to identify possible stories, then undertake proactive media engagement, including writing press release and pitching feature article.
- Engage in dialogue and monitoring clients issues are addressed by the relevant department.
- Offer periodic training to staff at Mentor Group in general interaction with the media.
- Monitors trends, advises and encourages the management on adoption of social media tools.
- Implements social media campaign i.e. promo etc.and sending reports to the management on what worked and did not work.
- Searches and liaises with department heads on articles to post on social media.
- Use of social networking analysis tools such as twitter counter, googleanalytics and other tools to measure click throughs and measure traffic activity.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Face book, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Review of content website listing e shots.
- Creatively come up with suitable descriptive language for the properties.
- Create newsletter templates and wording that can be used in sending out regular newsletters.
- Sending of a report to the management detailing how the newsletter/e-shot worked, how many people downloaded, how many people viewed the newsletter/e-shot etc on a weekly basis.
- Continuously liase with department heads to on communication related to the newsletters.
- Implement communications strategies inform of marketing and newsletters.
- Ensure that the websites are updated and improved by regular postings and overseeing all website copy to ensure quality.
- Coordinate and manage public outreach events such as exhibitions, activations etc. along-side the team.
- Ensure that all Mentor group output, including articles, briefing papers and key correspondence copy are in Mentor Group’s house style.
- Coordinate and manage public outreach and education events including workshops and conferences.
- Develop and implement Mentor Group’s communication strategy.
- Any other responsibilities might be assigned from time to time.
- A Degree in Marketing, ICT, Communications with experience in Social Media Marketing
- Training in ICT a must
- Have at least four (4) years’ experience in developing and implementing Corporate Communications programmes.
How to Apply
If qualified Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title “Assistant Digital, Marketing and Communications Manager”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.