Company Profile: Our client, a leading real estate investment company seeks to hire a GM for its subsidiary company.
(Qualified candidates from Asia, Europe, America and other parts of the world are encouraged to apply)
Vacant Position: General Manager
Job Ref: EHC/1070/18
Reporting to: The MD
- Overall planning, implementation, execution and successful completion of the project.
- Assist in the coordination of multi-disciplinary works within a project including handling project planning, budget and cost control, safety and quality system implementation.
- Conducting real estate investment appraisal, investment modeling and financial analysis, this would be more expanded in designing, amending and updating modeling -DCF
- Conducting all Site Acquisition process with other real estate specialists and consultants, sourcing of land opportunities.
- To manage planning and project implementation of the project to meet management’s requirements.
- To guide the consultant team and to ensure project objectives are met.
- Project feasibility studies and cash flow management.
- Close liaison work with local authorities and government agencies.
- Advise on and assist with developing business structures and personnel within the Group to maximize the results of the Business Development function.
- Oversee the Group’s business development functions including; branding, marketing, advertising, to ensure consistent and high-profile representation of the firm in the marketplace.
- Responsibility for other business development staff; including mentoring, training, recruiting and allocation of duties.
- Strong in Project Management, excellent leadership skills and people-oriented with outspoken personality.
- Excellent communication and personal skills well suited to building business relationships with existing and potential clients at a senior executive level.
- Well versed in financial modeling.
- Tactful in liaise with project stakeholders and government agencies.
- Innovative and intuitive approach to researching key target markets and new opportunities, combined with advanced evaluation, reporting and decision-making skills with results driven focus.
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering/ Construction Management/ Architectural or related field.
- 10 years plus experience in Construction /Real Estate (multiple projects management experience)
- 3 years experience in a GM role
- Qualification in Project Management at Diploma level.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by 11th March, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted