Company Profile: Our client, a leading real estate investment company seeks to hire a Head of Transmission for its subsidiary company.
Vacant Position: Head of Transmission
Job Ref: EHC/1071/18
- Must have product knowledge required for the substation up to 220 KV Substation and Transmission including but not limited to transformer, CT, PT, Breaker and Structure.
- Must have knowledge of Substation Design
- Must know the global vendors on the project.
- Must have knowledge of standards.
- Knowledge of testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting required.
- Knowledge of project execution, planning and commissioning required.
- Knowledge of pre-commissioning and commissioning required .
- Preparing optimistic design.
- Knowledge of logistics and material handling shall be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of latest product in the market and optional items available on the market.
- Should have knowledge of material cost
- Knowledge of civil design up to a certain extended shall be an added advantage.
- Should be aware of necessary handover documentation and closure of the project.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering with a certificate in Quality Surveying.
- Minimum working experience of 12years in Electrical Contracting Company and must have worked in a Cost Estimation Department.
- Must have full knowledge of all Electrical Products and should know all suppliers/dealers globally to get correct price of products mentioned in the Bills for Quantity.
- Thorough knowledge to read and interpret electrical drawings and prepare Bills of Quantity
- To read the specifications and instructions on Tender Documents properly and fill the prices correctly with legal requirements and technical submittal as required.
- To keep all tender information and prices confidential and store copies of tender securely for records and reference purposes.
- To submit the tender documents on time and in the manner required.
To apply for this position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11th March, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||