St. Theresa’s Mission Hospital, Kiirua is looking at filling the following lucrative position:
Job Vacancy: Receptionist
Job Ref: S.T.M.H.K 14567
Job Profile: As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the institution and you will provide administrative support across the institution.
You will handle the flow of people through the institution and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The receptionist must possess the following qualifications
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office / Microsoft Excel
- Professional appearance.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Diploma in any business course / front office
- One year experience
Compensation: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please state current and salary expectations in your application.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, email address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the
Human Resource Manager,
St. Theresa Mission Hospital, Kiirua
P.O Box 2095-60200 Meru,
Email applications are preferable.
By Close of Business Friday 2nd March 2018.