Company Name: Red Dot Distribution
Vacant Position: Graphic Designer
Net Salary: Ksh. 40,000 – 45,000
Job Start: Immediately
Job Summary: Red Dot Distribution is an IT solution provider for a range of products not limited to HP, Microsoft and Toshiba with offices across East Africa.
The graphic designer will be working closely and collaboratively with all teams in all office and reporting to the Marketing Manager who is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The main role but not limited to design, execute and produce graphic design work for the full range of products distributed within the company for marketing purposes, designing all Red Dot internal communication and MDF claims with each vendor. Other roles will be supporting marketing execution activities.
You will have creative flair which will enable you to demonstrate your understanding of 2D motion design, web design using a range of creative solutions using Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator etc.
- Receive briefs on daily projects and provide feedback on work done
- Come up with artwork as per agreed theme and brief
- Adhere to the company and products visual identity across a multitude of platforms ensuring we stay fresh
- Developing design briefs that suit the internal and external client’s purpose;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Carry out Claims for Marketing development funds per quarter and sending weekly and monthly reports to supervisor
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Presenting high quality finalized ideas and concepts to internal clients or stakeholders.
- Working with a range of media and keeping up to date with emerging technologies;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with other designers, marketing executives, product managers, country managers and COO
- Meeting internal clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Actively assisting marketing executives with events and marketing activities
- List of Design required: Web Design (banners, dynamic banners, and static pages), Motion Design, Infographic, emails, Pictures sourcing.
- And any other job roles required of your expertise
Required education: Diploma / Degree
Required relevant work experience: 1-2 years
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org