Organization: Research 8020 Limited
Vacant Position: Research Assistant Intern
About Research 8020: Research 8020 Limited is a progressive digital age Pan-African research company that helps large, medium and small organizations as well as Government and non-governmental organizations gather insights needed for innovation and growth on products & services, pricing, distribution and marketing.
Job Summary: We are seeking a Research Assistant Intern to join our professional services team.
The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi.
- Tracking progress of field-based projects
- Data entry & management
- Budget and petty cash management
- Administrative duties & office management
- Ongoing or recently completed Degree in business, finance, accounting, statistics or related field/ Diploma + CPA or ACCA
- Experience less than 1 year. Experience in data collection or analysis will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- Proficiency in Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the internet
- Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Wednesday, 28th February 2018.
Do not attach your testimonials or certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is no fee or charge required at any stage of the recruitment process.