Exciting Career Opportunities
The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an institution of Aga Khan Health Services, Kenya which is an Agency of Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of an integrated health system that includes Hospitals and outreach health centers across East Africa. AKHS is one of the most comprehensive private not-for-profit health care systems in the developing world.
The hospital seeks to recruit an ideal candidate for the following position:-
Resident General Physician
Job Summary: Reporting to the Head of the department, the Resident Physician will be responsible for effective management and care of patients with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery of quality patient care and actively participate in quality improvement and provision of medical education services.
Required qualifications, attributes and experience
- Possession of a Degree of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) plus Master of Medicine (M.Med) in Internal Medicine
- Over two years post qualification experience
- An added specialty will be an added advantage
- Certification in ACLS and ATLS will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically, and to work flexibly and independently with multiple reporting relationships.
- Well versed in the required discipline, the individual should also be a team player and computer literate
Candidates are invited to upload a CV and covering letter to email@example.com or via AKDN Career Centre at www.akdn.org/careers
Deadline of submitting application is on 2nd March 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa is an equal opportunity Employer”