Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
The Resolution Insurance brand is energetic and trendy. In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the position below:
IT Application Support Analyst (Contractual)
Reporting to the IT Service Manager, the IT Application Support Analyst’s overall purpose is to assist and provide pro-active solutions to end users experiencing technical trouble in software issues through keen analysis of problems, incidents and the root causes.
The jobholder will be responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from IT.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Staff training as a pro-active measure to solving problems and promoting “do it yourself” concept.
- Adhering to set departmental and company policies, processes and procedures and support SLA’s.
- Business applications vendor support call management.
- Providing proactive and on demand support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports to end users to facilitate smooth running of BAU activities;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications & testing and evaluating new technology.
- Administering user management activities.
- Participating in continuous improvement meetings with the supervisor and users on a routine basis.
- Logging, prioritizing, managing and processing open cases based on the service catalogue from the ICT helpdesk.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with end users and colleagues.
- Analyzing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in a Business field/ Diploma in IT.
- At least 1 year working experience in an IT department in a similar position.
- Above Average working knowledge of IT and computing.
Desired Skills and Qualities
- Demonstrate experience working with an ICT Helpdesk.
How to Apply
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Tuesday, 27th February 2018.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.