Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions.
We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our General Insurance Business Division.
Branch Administrator – Nakuru
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Branch Manager, The Sales Administrator’s overall purpose is to coordinate the overall functions of the Branch and act as a liaison between the Branch and other departments.
The jobholder is tasked with ensuring excellent customer experience at branch level through maintenance of an attractive office look, properly stocked with necessary sales and customer material, facilitation of technology adoption and utilization among other administrative tasks necessary to drive stakeholder satisfaction
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Preparation and analysis of relevant reports and manage records at the Branch level.
Office Admin Roles
- Receive, record and sort incoming and outgoing mail and parcels to ensure correct destination;
- Manage banking, receipting and petty cash management.
Sales Admin Roles
- Handle production of final bid documentation for the sales team.
- Receive, log, Handle and resolve internal and external customer’s queries, complaints and other issues raised via face to face, telephone and email within the stipulated period.
- Ensure RIL customer service standards are maintained at the Branch.
- Receive, vet, register and onboard new Medical clients (retail and corporate) and ensure they receive the services they are entitled to.
- Ensure all Medical application form requirements/details have been provided by the sales agent or contact persons within the specified period and meet company requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely setting up and management of Medical client’s details such as member terminations, cover benefit changes, contact persons and address changes.
- Responsible for requisition, distribution and reconciliation of the sales merchandise for the Branch.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Diploma in a business related field.
- At least 1-year relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office especially in MS Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills able to work with minimal supervision
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and application letter to email@example.com
By COB, Wednesday 14th February 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Residents of the said counties are highly encouraged to apply