Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position in our Sales Department.
Vacancy Announcement: Business Consultants
Jobs Locations: Nyeri, Karatina, Othaya, Kerugoya, Nanyuki
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Agency Manager, the job holder’s role will be primarily to ensure growth of sales through aggressive marketing and meeting defined sales targets.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- To Prospect, recruit, and ensure retention of new clients and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs both new and existing.
- Identifying and pursuing profitable markets through interactive sales presentations and maintaining up to date client based leads.
- Under the supervision of the Agency Manager, Plan and implement sales and Marketing strategies in order to reach individual and team targeted sales.
- To actively obtain and negotiate new markets for the company products
- Preparing timely reports relating to customer needs and Market variables
- To work as part of our overall team to build our Brand, and conduct yourself at all times in a professional manner in your Relationship with Prospects and Clients
- To be paid on competitive commissions and Incentives.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Diploma in a business related field
- COP certificate will be an added advantage
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work responsibly with or without direct supervision.
- Good interpersonal and people skills
- Aged 23yrs and above
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org
By COB, Wednesday 20th February 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.