Vacancy Announcement: Relationship Manager – Bancassurance
Job Summary: Reporting to the Bancassurance Manager, the Relationship Managers’ overall purpose is to train, coordinate and manage all interactions between the company and Bancassurance Agencies / Brokerages / Intermediaries with the end goal of ensuring maximum output in revenue and positive brand recognition in line with company’s strategic goals.
- Manage, train and support the Banc assurance and other staff in Bancassurance Agencies / Brokerages in partnership with Resolution Insurance.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure claim and underwriting requests are handled as per SLAs and TATs.
- Monitor, report and assist on the Banc assurance Agencies / Brokerages / Intermediary portfolio growth and development while ensuring the revenue target is met.
- Preparation of quotations, product material and sales information for the Bancassurance intermediaries.
- Provide timely visibility and support on the business performance through reports, presentations, analytical data and overall performance based on set targets, objectives and budgets.
- Be the first point of contact and liaison for all sales related issues and queries.
- Coordinate the preparation of timely tender documentation requirements, allocations and other internal admin document / processes.
- Generate timely and accurate sales reports for analysis and decision-making.
- Supply market intelligence, identify and recommend ways for the company to keep abreast with current market requirements.
- Respond and handle any queries or issues arising.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Insurance or a relevant field.
- Good progress in AIIK, CII or CIM will be an added advantage.
- At least 2-5 years’ relevant work experience in bancassurance, insurance or sales in a financial institution.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and PR skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good time management, communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of general insurance underwriting and claims.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly send your CV and application letter to email@example.com
By COB, Wednesday 14th February 2018, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.