Do you thrive in customer service?
Does warmth and friendliness describe you?
Are you dedicated to ensuring customers are happy and satisfied?
Do you enjoy leading others?
Are you a self starter and a born leader?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, we are excited to hear from you!
Our client, a casual dining leading restaurant is looking to hire for the position of Restaurant Manager.
Must be presentable with friendly personality and ability to lead and motivate a team.
Salary: KES.40, 000 to 50,000 Gross with monthly incentives and transport if working late.
- Supervise the day-to-day functioning of all Food & Beverage Service employees, facilities, sales and costs.
- Coordinate the floor during periods and service of the waiting staff and kitchen staff.
- Train and evaluate performance of employees.
- Ensure compliance of the restaurant with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Supervise, coordinate, and direct prompt, efficient, and courteous service
- Control and analyze on an on-going basis the quality levels of production, guest satisfaction, operating costs, sanitation, cleanliness, and hygiene.
- Create weekly schedules ensuring maintenance of adequate staffing levels to meet business demands.
- Ensure that the budgeted average spends are achieved on an ongoing basis by promoting a strong sales culture amongst the team.
- Control stocks for daily use in the outlets to ensure service requirements are met.
- Ensure all staff maintain high level of discipline, are well groomed and always in full uniform.
- Ensure service of food and beverage is professional and personalized
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
Required Skills and Competencies:
- College Graduate or equivalent experience, with qualifications in hospitality.
- 2 years of supervisory/managerial experience in a similar role.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be energetic and ambitious
- Natural flare for hospitality
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Shifts time (6am-2pm or 3.30pm-12 midnight)
- Mandatory previous employer letter
To apply, send your CV and a passport photo only to email@example.com before close of business 5th March 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.