Company Profile: Our client is into production of both uniform and knitting products. They are currently looking for passionate, talented sales people and supervisors with relevant background in same environments.
Vacant Position: Retail Sales Assistant
Job Ref: EHC/1064/18
The Role: To interact with clients who come into the store outlet and answer any questions that they may have. Also keep the store stocked, cleaned and fitted with promotional information.
- Answer customers’ questions
- Collect payment for items sold
- Conduct in store promotion
- Notify customers of sales and special offers
- Place orders/ requisition for restocking products
- Ensure shelves and counters are fully stocked
- Promote teamwork and flexibility to attend to the daily roles
- Be attentive to customers’ needs.
- Give information about the features, quality and availability of different products.
- Help customers find products they are looking for in the shop.
- When necessary, be able to give in-depth technical advice about products.
- Handle the payment for any purchases.
- Arrange orders and deliveries of stock for customers.
- Advise the customer of information relating to their purchase, such as its warranty or how to look after it.
- Make the customer aware of any special offers.
- Make sure that all stock is on display.
- Be aware of what all the customers in the shop are doing, to guard against shoplifting.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in business management, sales and marketing or communications.
- Good teamwork skills with excellent communications skills.
- Flexibility to do different tasks as may be required.
- Friendly and polite, able to work under pressure.
- Ability to follow sales/purchase procedures correctly.
- Confidence in giving advice and information.
- Energetic with pleasant personality.
To apply for this position, send your CV to email@example.com by 28th February, 2018 quoting the position in the subject line, current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted