Rusinga Schools Nairobi is a co-educational school following the British National Curriculum grounded in a strong Christian foundation from Kindergarten Level to GCE A-Level and BTEC.
Rusinga is an equal opportunity employer.
We invite applications for qualified and experienced professionals for the following positions.
Class Teachers – Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2)
1. Mathematics (Combinations with Biology / Chemistry / Physics)
2. English Language and MFL minor (French)
3. Humanities (Combinations of Geography / History / Religious Studies)
Candidates with additional experience and expertise in teaching C.R.E under the BNC and qualifications in SEN are encouraged to apply.
The ideal applicant for all the Teaching roles will:
- Possess a strong record of academic and professional achievement.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education in the relevant fields as well as professional qualifications.
- Hold solid teaching experience in a BNC school gained over a period of at least 5 years.
- Demonstrate active commitment to living the Christian ethos.
- Be IT literate.
Candidates with experience in innovative use of educational technology will have an added advantage.
Applicants who meet the above qualifications should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing their letter of application, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant qualifications and testimonials no later than Friday 9th February, 2018.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.