A fast growing medium sized (Tier 2) Savings and Credit Co-operative Society based in Nairobi with countrywide membership invites applications from qualified and competent professionals with excellent credentials for the following positions:
Assistant Credit Officers
- 25-35 years of age
- Bachelor’s degree in Co-operative Management / Credit Management / Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting / Finance) OR Diploma in Co-operative Management and CPA II
- Computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics an added advantage
- At least 2 years’ ¡n a related field.
- Knowledge in Co-operative and credit related laws
- A good understanding of SACCO operations
- Good negotiation skills and Great business sense
- Good customer care skills
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications including cover letter, copies of relevant testimonials, and detailed updated resume with at least 3 referees to reach us not later than Wednesday, 28th February 2018, addressed to
P.O. Box 49010-00100
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Those who will not have heard from us within 2 months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.