A fast growing medium sized (Tier 2) Savings and Credit Co-operative Society based in Nairobi with countrywide membership invites applications from qualified and competent professionals with excellent credentials for the following position:
- 30-40 years of age
- Diploma in building management, real estate or its equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience as a building caretaker, or supervisor in a larger residential area.
- Should have good knowledge of maintenance standards in building management services.
- Computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Good command of both English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications including cover letter, copies of relevant testimonials, and detailed updated resume with at least 3 referees to reach us not later than Wednesday, 28th February 2018, addressed to
P.O. Box 49010-00100
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Those who will not have heard from us within 2 months from the date of this advertisement should consider their applications unsuccessful.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.