Vacant Position: Sales Manager
Job location: Nairobi
Ref No: TRH /SM/18
Job type: Full time
Position Overview: Plan, direct and coordinate the sales of products and services to customers.
Coordinate sales distribution by establishing goals and training programs for sales (and by extension marketing) team members.
Analyze sales statistics gathered by relevant staff to determine sales potential, inventory requirements and monitor the preference of clients.
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience in the IT sector is an added advantage
- Client portfolio
Being the Sales Manager, you are directly responsible for:
- The Sales Strategic Plan: – To act as the driving force behind the development and implementation of the Sales Strategy, working with the team to deliver on the marketing and customer relationship objectives of the business.
- Drive the Company Annual Turn-Over Target of Kshs. 2 Billion Per Annum; to be achieved Quarterly as Kshs.500 Million
- Overall management of all strategic and operational marketing and new business activities
- Developing and implementing sales & marketing plans, customer campaign awareness and support business strategy, goals and objectives.
- Sales targets, customer revenue, tracking sales results and profitability of all channels and customer retention.
- Working closely with the Product Managers to ensure that the activities of the Sales teams are integrated with the individual sales team members including, but not limited to, opportunity development and campaign planning.
- Working closely with the Product Managers to maximize cross selling opportunities at every customer touch point throughout the customer journey and to integrate new business sales and service process with CRM activity to optimize the customer experience and maximize return.
- Plan and deliver revenue generating and profile raising events that support new sales and renewals.
- Develop and manage the contact strategy to best develop leads from new and existing customers.
- Work with the Chief Operations Officer to ensure that there is a defined process for the Sales teams to be well briefed on current projects or issues with customers.
- To set and manage targets across all customer relationship activity.
- To monitor and measure marketing activities to ensure return on investment.
- To be responsible for the overall management, development and assessment of the entire Sales & Marketing and Product
- Management teams for the achievement of volume and profit objectives across the business in line with the agreed annual budgets for each division.
- To work with the HR department to ensure that pay plans and objectives are set and performance appraisals are conducted for each member of the team, ensuring that all have the appropriate skill set to achieve their objectives and are competent in their roles.
- To be responsible for assessing training needs and ensuring that the relevant level of training, development and coaching is available to all team members, that training needs are met, aiming to improve both individual and organizational effectiveness and that everyone is encouraged and supported in their professional development, giving employees the best opportunities to develop their abilities and careers within the group.
Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer with a dotted line to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Direct Reports: Marketing Manager, Product Manager and Sales Administration Manager
- Dealing with Internal and External customers to improve business profitability.
How to apply
Applicants meeting the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply and send their CVs to CVs@recriuitmenthub.co.ke citing the above reference number