Job Title: School Principal
Job Code: SP/ASL/180215
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: School Board of Directors
Location: Mombasa, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary: KES 250,000 – 300,000
Summary: Our client has since its incorporation in 1970 provided quality general education to students of diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds. The company established two Academies in Kenya: The Coast Academy, Mombasa (1970) and St. Austin’s Academy, Nairobi (1971).
Coast Academy is a leading British Curriculum School with a strong reputation for academic strength and all round excellence in nurturing model citizens of the world. They provide an environment of excellence where students reach their full potential in academic, sporting, creative and moral development.
They are seeking an innovative, qualified and competent person with multitasking abilities for appointment of a School Principal at Coast Academy, Mombasa.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Board of Directors and responsible for the Junior School and Senior School, the School Principal will be the face of the school, champion and custodian of mission and vision.
- Supervise implementation of strategic plan, institutional policies, rules and procedures
- Chair Senior Management Team meetings and supervise/manage school units to ensure operation of an enabling culture and environment conducive to life-long learning
- Train and develop staff so as to ensure efficient and quality program(s) implementation. curriculum delivery, and attainment of desired learning outcomes
- Ensure the prompt resolution, tracking and reporting of all queries, exits, complaints and incidents
- Develop and implement school marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance and provide exemplary leadership in matters of integrity and ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Business Management, Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate knowledge in good administrative and leadership skills with at least 10 years’ experience in leadership position in a reputable organization
- Experience in Educational services will be an added advantage.
- Good leadership, coordination, planning and organizational skills
- Strategic mind-set and ability to recognize emerging educational issues and align them to the Company’s mission, vision and strategy.
- Proactive, Hardworking and results oriented
- A good communicator with an eye-for-detail
- A multi-tasker and creative problem solver
- A team player champion and builder of teams
- Open to expatriates currently in possession of a TSC number
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: School Principal
KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT AND EXPECTED REMUNERATION IN YOUR RESUME