A leading architectural practice in Nairobi is looking for a talented senior architectural assistant to join its team.
Successful candidates will work on high profile projects located across East Africa.
Ideal candidates should possess the following skills:
- Willing to work hard and show initiative
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in an architectural firm
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to produce detail design and construction drawings
- Proficiency in 3d building modelling
- Experience on construction sites and processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
Deadline for Applications is 9th February 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Please note we can only respond to applicants invited to an interview.
Please send CVs and examples of work (max 5mb) with a covering letter to email@example.com