At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being A World – class Logistics Company is the driver of everything we do.
We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Block by block, we are building a team of Qualified, Motivated, Competent and Energized individuals with a Winning culture to drive this vision. It’s with this in mind that we announce the below vacancies in Nairobi and Mombasa.
Human Resource Assistant
2 Positions (Mombasa & Nairobi)
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Human Resource Business Partner, the job holder will be responsible for supporting the day today human
resources processes and maintaining up to date Human Resource records and information.
- Provide HR administrative support such as, receiving and filling applications, inviting candidates for interview, organizing interview venues, issuance of new staff identity cards etc., during staff recruitment processes.
- Process, verify, and maintain documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, leave and classifications.
- Update and maintain all staff records and individual files.
- Assist staff in clarifying on HR policies, processes, procedures and standard Company practices
- Provide administrative support for staff welfare programs/activities
- Process and follow up claims for medical cover, insurance and other staff issues
- Assist in Coordinating, monitoring and evaluating performance management and appraisal processes for staff;
- Serve as the department’s resource driving compliance and risk management.
- Assist in carrying out staff audits , identifying gaps and taking necessary action to close the gaps
- Maintain and update recruitment data base both in soft and hard copies.
- Assisting in coordination of training initiatives and programs and student attachments.
- Support employee engagements by responding to staff queries, offering guidance and provision of quality HR services.
- Performing any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
- Business Related Degree/Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in manufacturing or Logistics industry.
- Must be a registered member of HR professional body.
- Knowledge of applicable labor laws.
Skills & Competencies
- High Level of integrity.
- Good Reporting Skills
- High level of Confidentiality.
- Proficiency in use of computer applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described; send your application and detailed CV to reach us on or before Tuesday 20th February 2018 by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the job title on the subject line of the email.