Our firm is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team.
The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging blog and social media content
- Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Graphics Design Software e.g. Photoshop
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your expression of interest indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate to the address Hr@prudentialgroup.co.ke with subject “Social Media Intern” by 6th Mar 2018.