Job Vacancy: Accounts Assistant
Job Location: Nairobi
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Sportswear is seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department.
- Payment and processing of all supplier accounts vetting all documentation and payments to ensure that they meet set requirements
- Invoicing and debt collection from debtors
- Petty cash management
- Preparing wages.
- Management of and control of cash including bank and cash reconciliations
- Maintain an orderly filing system of relevant records and a neat, clutter-free environment
- Make budgets, annual, monthly and weekly reports
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
Qualification and Experience
- CPA K
- 2-4 years’ experience in Accounts
- Experience on QuickBooks – Added advantage.
- Demonstrate honesty, confidentiality and integrity
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before 15th February 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement