Our client is seeking to recruit a Store Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the store and its shift team, and ensure that the store provides the highest level of customer service possible
- Verify staff positioning during the shift according to the shop activity and priority
- Guarantee that shop standards are in place, ensuring correct pricing and checking expiry dates in coordination with the product manager.
- Be personally available to all customers to communicate and identify their needs to address their questions or concerns
- Communicate necessary information at the beginning of the shift including targeted sales, promotions and new products company policies and procedures
- Track the daily sales, analyze if any issue in the shop might be affecting the weekly sales and communicate it to the store manager
- Organize and coordinate shift plans and supervise the inventory count at the end of the shift
- Responsible for opening and closing of the shops beside the cash supervisor
- Improve customer experience through excellent operational standards
- Maintain employees attitude and morale be recognizing outstanding performance, service and motivate and develop staff
- Promote quality of customer service among staff by acting as a positive role model
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail of which 2 should be in a supervisory role
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Have good problem-solving skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th February, 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.