Vacant Position: HR Intern
Unit: Tamarind Group
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we? Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Nairobi.
- Assist in maintaining the HR filing system and staff files in an orderly manner.
- Support in recruitment and selection processes including advert preparation and posting, sorting applications, preparing interview materials, interview schedules, contact candidates for interviews and help set up for interviews.
- Assist in conducting background and reference checks.
- Support in updating the routine HR tracking reports.
- Support in coordinating staff engagement and welfare activities.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Higher diploma is an added advantage in Human Resources
- At least 1 year prior experience
- Demonstrates reliability, flexibility and creativity
- Able to work under pressure
- Good presentation skills
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an e-mail with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For any further questions about this vacancy, visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org