Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Coordinator Trainee
Unit: Tamarind Tree Hotel-Nairobi
Job posting: 15-02-2018
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Supervise the day-to-day functioning of all restaurant employees, facilities, and sales and costs.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management, or related degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in a sales and marketing role
- Excellent ability to build strong and lasting relationships, interact and influence others at all level within and outside of the organization.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Self-confident, intuitive, and able to prioritise and make effective decisions especially in high pressure situations.
- Must have a positive and outgoing attitude
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 27th February 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail email@example.com