Pergamon Group Ltd, a company which provides technology based solutions to its clients within East Africa, is seeking to add the following persons to its vibrant team to support the company achieve its vision.
The ideal persons should be enthusiastic; self motivated and ready offer their expertise in the mentioned positions.
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate should meet the following requirements
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position in the IT industry
- Demonstrated excellence in project management
- Proficiency in preparing technical proposals
- Good communication skill with ability to make technical presentations
- Strong ability to lead a team and achieve set goals
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Innovative and creative – a Big Thinker
- Evident desire to satisfy customers’ needs
- Strong interpersonal skills
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversee projects delivery for efficiency and customer satisfaction including approving project plans and reviewing the project requirements and costs
- Manage the technical team ensuring equal distribution of work and optimal utilization of the team
- Assist the HR function in recruitment, selection and placement of new staff in the technical department
- Support the Sales function through preparation of technical proposals as well as meeting potential customers to discuss such proposals
- Support new product development through Research & Development, testing and deployment of solutions to the market
- Evaluate reports of the technical team and identify products/systems issues which require early interventions and follow up to provide solutions to such issues.
- Identify and select negotiate with consultants, subcontractors and vendors who would need to be engaged by the company for particular projects
- Responsible for timely delivery of services – for new and existing customers – by the technical team
- Responsible for maintaining contact with the customers during project implementation with an aim of achieving flawless delivery and advising the company on any matters that may require the management’s attention in the course of project implementation
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the performance of the technical team
- Responsible for proper utilization of the resources allocated to the technical team
- Responsible for the company’s IT systems’ efficiency and security
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications letters and CV for consideration to email@example.com by 17th February 2018.
Please indicate the position you apply for on the subject of the email.
More information regarding the company can be found on the website www.pergamongroup.com