Job Vacancy: Telemarketer [Software]
Enthusiastic People Only Need Apply!
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Start date: March 2018
Working as part of the Sales team, the Telemarketer will be responsible for making outbound calls to the target market.
They will be researching these potential leads and updating the records in order to find out the company can meet the changing needs of the market.
The Telemarketer will convert outbound dialing leads into qualified appointments and pass these leads to the Sales team.
- Act as an ambassador for the business, and promote it’s product
- Responsible for making outbound calls on a daily basis using data provided
- Work closely with the Sales Director and Sales team to ensure leads are generated within various business sectors
- Convert the calls to new business leads
- Achieve agreed personal and departmental targets captured from calling data provided
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for new business
- Input and maintain prospect information on the company CRM
- Build relationships with colleagues and clients
- Deal with clients in a professional manner at all times aligned to the company’s values
- Ensure service is prompt, polite and professional standards are kept
- Prior experience selling to SME market
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in lead generation, sales and/or marketing
- Highly motivated with a competitive edge
- Communication and writing skills are on point
- Strong ability to quickly learn and adapt to change
- Demonstrated success overachieving (professionally/personally)
- You have a keen interest in the tech industry
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 14th February 2018
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.