Vacant Position: HRMIS Analyst
Reporting to: Head of HR Operations
Department: Human Resources
Role Purpose: The HRMIS Analyst will support internal teams in the requirements gathering, scoping and implementation of enabling projects.
This role facilitates the hand-off to IT execution and may spend a portion of their time working with project execution teams ensuring priorities are in line with the business case and business roadmap.
This role is instrumental in creating business cases, deeply understands and helps prioritize and develop.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes processes, data, functions and procedures and frames requirements, scenarios and use cases to IT Teams. Demonstrates creative thinking in their analysis and scenario development. Artifacts may include: Business Requirements documents, Business capability roadmaps, user personas, user stories, business area context diagrams, process maps.
- Instrumental in developing the breakdown for project costing and working with Enterprise Architects to develop refreshed annual business and technology roadmaps that close capability gaps and deliver value to customers.
- As part of Ideation, creates as-is and to-be documentation to analyze existing and future state processes (recognizing gaps and issues identifying business focus areas
- As part of Design, assists in the translation of application use cases and scenarios into requirements and works with the HR function and IT to manage requirement priorities and trade-offs.
- Post project close tracks operational metrics and informs HR function of progress against project KPIs and goals updates the business roadmap as appropriate.
- Demonstrates business acumen as a member of HR to develop and operationalize success criteria and business measures, understand problems and market considerations
- Has foundational knowledge of technology services and organization structure, Employee lifecycle; and provides coordination between HR and project teams.
- You will be expected to facilitate and present to leadership which requires excellent written and oral communication skills. The role also requires strong attention to detail, the ability to synthesize detailed information for executive consumption and work comfortably in ambiguous scenarios driving clarity.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Relevant university degree with minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in business & technology
- Expertise in process design, reengineering, scenario development, requirements management and documentation methodologies, design and production quality deliverables
- Solid understanding of IT services and delivery processes.
- Has an understanding of information systems, information/data architecture, business processes, the key drivers and measures of success for the relevant business.
- Organizational awareness
- Team-work and cooperation
- Analytical thinking & problem solving
- Able to provide detailed audit reports, with relevant required preventive and corrective measures
- Good planning and organization skills
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 19th February 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.