Our client, in the gaming and betting industry, is seeking to recruit energetic, passionate and result oriented individuals to fill the following position:
Training & Support Executive
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Department, the Training and Support Executive will be responsible for training of all direct and agent shops staff.
The executive must therefore possess excellent knowledge of all company products and platforms. S/he must be knowledgeable on bonuses and promotions as well as handling Agents’ commissions and reconciliation processes.
S/he must be continuously informed on current and emerging trends in the company and industry. S/he will be based in Nairobi but will be required to travel upcountry. Experience in the industry is essential.
The Executive will be required to:
- Train all direct and agent shops staff.
- Support all agent shops during start-up week.
- Report to the Line Manager all cases of underperformance.
- Conduct refresh training for underperforming shops identified by Area Managers.
- Clearly communicate to internal and external clients on all company products and platforms, and be able to sell and cross sell products.
- Maintain awareness of all company bonuses and promotions and communicate the same.
- Ensure proper dissemination of Agents’ commissions and reconciliation processes.
- Ensure proper procedures are followed by agent shops to report any issue.
- Follow the training program and schedule as per the directions provided by the line manager.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications:
- Excellent people and sales skills and ability to work with people from different part of the country.
- Minimum qualifications, Diploma. Bachelor Degree is an added advantage.
- Must have clear understanding of online gaming products and platforms; gaming bonuses and promotions.
- Must be updated on industry trends.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter.
- Solid time management skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel).
How to Apply:
Send your application and CV indicating current salary and salary expectations to email@example.com by latest Monday 26th February 2018.
Indicate position applied for on the email subject.