An Indian and Swahili restaurant at Two Rivers Mall Nairobi is looking for young, gifted and passionate individuals to fill the following positions:
Waiters / Waitresses
Roles and responsibilities:
- To ensure that all areas of the restaurant are always presented at their best for guests and in line with Health and Safety policy.
- Ensuring utmost cleanliness of the cutlery and crockery – ready for use at the table.
- Ensuring that the tables are clean and presentable.
- Ensuring that there are sufficient ménages (salt, pepper and other spices) as required on the table.
- Ensuring adequate stocks of beverages and other items required for offering service.
- Welcoming guests and taking the orders in restaurant.
- Maintaining utmost courtesy when receiving the customers, sitting them and helping them make their orders.
- Encourage and collect customer feedback so as to improve our service.
- Ensure that the table is cleared promptly after use by customer at every stage during the meal courses.
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or similar from a reputable college or university
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a fine dining establishment
- Right work attitude
- Strong social skills
- Should be a team player and willing to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above requirements should send their applications and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full details of their qualifications, experience and full contact address including day and evening telephone numbers, email address and names and contact details of three referees by 19th February 2018 at 5.00pm to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the POSITION TITLE in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.