Wananchi Group (K) Ltd
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Employment Status / Type: Permanent
Position Reporting to: CTO
Manages Others: Yes
Job Purpose / Summary: Develops and implements quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems. Analyzes deficiencies in service or performance and recommends product or service improvements to address problems
- Ensure the best network performance of cable network by ensuring KPIs are tracked
- Drive drafting of processes and ensure implementation and adherence across teams
- Oversee and manage application of processes across network management teams
- Drive implementation of sustainability plans to ensure that competitive leadership in network performance is maintained.
- Formulate and drive plans geared towards achievement of superior Network at various network levels
- Using Network statistics to gauge Network Performance through Monitoring, reporting & follow up of actions
- Investigate network degradation and report issues and follow up till resolution
- Timely and Accurate reporting to within department to guide policy on network and technology
- Post change evaluation to ensure stable or improved network quality
- Device analytics for devices deployed across network
- Support formulation of the improvement plan for the identified gaps.
- Analyze anomalies noted on Network KPI’s to identify possible root cause and escalate to relevant team and follow up until resolution on all quality of service issues noted.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom engineering / electrical & electronics engineering / IT from a recognized university;
- Good knowledge in FTTH, HFC and TV solutions
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a Telecom environment preferably fixed network
- Good working knowledge in network performance management and understanding of network measurement gathering and analysis in fixed data.
- Good working knowledge of fixed data network solution, Operations & Maintenance and Operational practices.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and multiple simultaneous projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV and day time telephone contact to email@example.com on or before 28th February 2018.
The subject line Quality Assurance Manager.
Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.