Original Images Limited
Job Vacancy: Web Administrator
- Website Development & Customization for our clients
- Researching & recommending Plug Ins for our client’s websites
- Search Engine Optimization of our clients’ website.
- Working with our Graphic Designers to come up with social media campaign materials in the appropriate formats (PDF, HTML) so as to optimize for web presentation
- Regular update(adding content) & upgrade(adding new components & features) of the websites including generation & revision(layout & structure of web pages) of web pages for our clients.
- Using Google Analytics, insights and sprout social and other measurement tools to provide social media campaigns reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Meeting clients for briefing & training them on website operations.
- Experience with web-hosting environment, Cpanel, and common CMS e.g. WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
- Proficiency in SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Experience with API programming for common applications such as Google and Social Media
Please send CV to email@example.com