Job Vacancy: Accountant
The CDN Health department wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Accountant.
The Accountant will work with other staff to maintain high standards and actively promote quality health care delivery and smooth running of the institution and to provide financial advice in the institution
- CPA Part 2 section 4 with 2 years working experience in a similar position
- Bachelor of Commerce degree (Accounting Option) will be an added advantage.
- Possess good analytical and coordinating skills with ability to apply accounting techniques to a wide range of operational situations.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting packages and systems.
- Strong leadership, supervision and interpersonal and report writing skills.
- General knowledge of development partners’ financial policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or e-mail us – email@example.com
So as to be received by 30th March 2018.
MUST indicate Current & Expected consolidated salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||