Job Vacancies: Accounts Clerks
Uneeco Paper Products Ltd has been an established and major graphic art merchant to various printing, converting and packaging industries in Kenya and adjoining countries.
The Company has a well established sales and marketing office in Nairobi as well as Mombasa with over 130,000 sq ft of warehousing and office space. We also have our own in-house conversion facilities and assist customers in providing tailor-made products related to their printing needs.
The total full-time workforce includes over a hundred skilled personnel engaged in various business functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain an up to date daily recording of transactions on the receipt book and input data into the accounting system.
- Issue and validate invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold.
- Receiving invoices, verifying if in order and posting in Purchase Journal and in accounting software.
- Ensure proper book keeping, documentation and filing of the company documents including invoices awaiting payment.
- Preparation, reconciliation & payment of Creditors (Accounts Payable).
- Adhere to the established internal control over cash and bank transactions and ensure completeness and accuracy of supporting documentation.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules and check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Process business transaction using accounting software.
- Responsible for allocation and accounting of intercompany transactions and reconciliation with HQ
- Process monthly/weekly accounting reports.
- Updating post dated cheques.
- Daily banking of cheques.
- Reconciliation and reimbursement of petty cash.
- Any other duties given.
- At least CPA 1 or its equivalent
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a computerized environment
- Must be conversant with Accounting packages
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Must have a good understanding of financial concepts and pay keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Candidates based in Mombasa would be more preferable.
Applicants can send their CVs via firstname.lastname@example.org and the deadline for application is 23rd March 2018.